A modern browser is required to use this site. Please use the latest version of one of the following browsers:
Live visuals with Rokvid and Ableton Live
Elevate your next performance using visual content.
Thavius Beck is a multi-instrumentalist, producer, and emcee. he has collaborated with or remixed artists such as Nas, Nine Inch Nails, and Skylar Grey, to name a few. In this course, Thavius covers the powerful Max For Live Video plugin, RokVid using Ableton Live. In 11 lessons, Thavius will introduce how Rokvid can take your live shows and visual content to the next level using video inside of Ableton Live. Course Run Time (0h 45m)
- Learn to use RokVid a Max For Live device for Ableton Live Suite
- What is RokVid and how canit enhance your performances
- Prepare your videos and webcam for use with Ableton Live
- Use envelopes and MIDI mapping to further control your show
- Get ready to perform, learn best practices and tips on troubleshooting
Organizing Your Project in RokvidIn this step, Thavius discusses how to get started in Rokvid, loading multiple videos and content videos.
Adding Your Camera and EffectsIn this step, Thavius discusses how to use webcams and effects in Rokvid.
Using Envelopes with RokvidIn this step, Thavius demonstrates how to use an envelope follower, clip envelopes, and using follow action with clip envelopes.
Getting Performance ReadyIn this step, Thavius discusses how to MIDI map, and using Rokvid live.
DJ and Live Performance